header-photo

Palms full of glitter


Last Night's Cost


3HRS researching blog editors, installing, adjusting & composing this

30Mins Uploading & battling the pictures

1.5HRS Of ME & Orlando trying to publish post on new program

= Expensive FAILURE and I went to bed pissed off at technology

Since I have accepted the fact that I cannot live without the new iphone 4 and sometimes its better to sleep on things - I can start this Weekend-Eve and re-edit the post....

Yesterday was day one of - working towards becoming the best version of myself that I can be. Not gonna lie anymore , it wasn't as easy as I predicted. By 4:45PM I was trying to talk myself out of the spin class that I PRE-REGISTERED for, even paid the $1 reservation fee! Luckily - my car drove me to the gym safely. Verdict: survived the 50 minutes of aerobic therapy. I will tell you what! When, I got into the locker room and realized that I packed (on Sunday) LOOSE fitting gym clothes spin class didn't sound as painful.^ Proof I went :-) Love me some t-shirts and comfy pants


Since I already suffered through the class I gave myself a free pass on the 20 minutes of weights I was planning to do. Baby steps... Baby steps.. Something is better than nothing... and that is exactly what I would have done so I deserved the reward!


Holiday Weekend Was Long, Sweet, Hot, Social &

Too Much Food with loads of activity

Friday: kicked off with 40 minutes on the elliptical + 20 minutes of weights/abs

Saturday: Early wake up call for Zumba class. (Saturday my gym is hosting a special 2hour Zumba class that I am totally registered for!)

Post Zumba - Meet my new heartthrob "The Nut Split"
Banana cut in 1/2 + 1TBSP Peanut butter + 1/2C plain yogurt + sprinkles

= Orgasm in my mouth!

I proceeded to make a very very dainty dessert that is beyond your wildest dreams. So many layers of flavor! I present to you the product of this lady's inspiration and recipe :-)

Dessert Fruit Pizza
Sugar Cookie + Creme-cheese Topping + Fruit + Citrus Glaze + Toasted Coconut = BLISS

Ohhlala

I followed her recipe exactly except....


We didn't have coconut rum so I used 1TBSP Coconut extract and 1TBSP GOOD Quality Rum (The man of the house does not even know I stole from him stash) and toasted about 1 cup of unsweetened coconut flakes to garnish on top. I brought it to my mothers backyard BBQ and there was a brawl over the last piece. Heehehe
I could seriously go for a shot after the morning I've had....

Major accomplishment on Sunday - woke up early and went for a quiet run, no ipod. Decided to check up on my old 4 mile route since we haven't seen each other since January and... guess what... I ran the entire 4 miles no problem! I've only been running about 2 miles twice a week so I'm thinking spin class twice a week has improved my overall endurance. I was so freaking proud!

I'm exhausted just recapping all of that - on ward to yesterday's eats!

Breakfast made we want to vomit! I can not eat toasted oats + berries + almond breeze for a EVERY LONG TIME. Did I mention that my breakfast was terrible and I'm sick to death of it? Shortly after my internal temper tantrum followed by my full bowl going in the trash I realized that I was happier when I put effort into my packed breakfasts and lunches, imagine that... I see planning in my weekend.

Rediscovered these gems since they were on SALE!


Lunch = Raviolis with marinara florentine (I made two servings a few weeks ago and froze'em)

Dinner was slow cooker Chicken Chili :cheers:
Topped with 1/2C rice and avocado. CHILI - any style and flavor I'm in!

My original closing said "night, night". Totally unapplicable now... Grrrr - I have issues with "letting things go" sometimes... Can you tell?

Do you rediscover any produce when it comes in season?

What about the slowcooker are y'all BFFs or strangers?

I know I'm looking forward to the weekend! I've been so axious this week....

4 comments:

ninest123 said...

jordan shoes, replica watches, oakley sunglasses, longchamp outlet, burberry, tory burch outlet, oakley sunglasses, cheap oakley sunglasses, louis vuitton, louboutin, ray ban sunglasses, nike air max, oakley sunglasses, christian louboutin outlet, uggs on sale, louboutin pas cher, nike outlet, ray ban sunglasses, gucci outlet, louis vuitton outlet, prada handbags, chanel handbags, kate spade outlet, prada outlet, louis vuitton outlet, ralph lauren pas cher, replica watches, longchamp, longchamp outlet, ray ban sunglasses, oakley sunglasses, air jordan pas cher, air max, nike free, nike air max, tiffany jewelry, tiffany and co, polo ralph lauren outlet, louis vuitton, nike roshe run, louboutin outlet, polo ralph lauren outlet, sac longchamp, michael kors, louis vuitton, nike free, longchamp pas cher, ugg boots, ugg boots, louboutin shoes

ninest123 said...

north face, nike roshe, hogan, replica handbags, michael kors outlet, abercrombie and fitch, new balance pas cher, vanessa bruno, ugg boots, nike free run uk, kate spade handbags, michael kors, true religion jeans, nike air max, coach outlet, timberland, michael kors, mulberry, true religion jeans, vans pas cher, true religion jeans, hermes, ray ban uk, ugg boots, lacoste pas cher, tn pas cher, michael kors, sac guess, north face, oakley pas cher, hollister, nike air max, michael kors outlet, hollister pas cher, ray ban pas cher, ralph lauren uk, michael kors outlet, true religion outlet, burberry, lululemon, air force, nike air max, michael kors outlet, converse pas cher, nike blazer, coach purses, coach outlet, michael kors, michael kors outlet, burberry outlet online

ninest123 said...

iphone cases, louboutin, soccer jerseys, valentino shoes, asics running shoes, new balance, celine handbags, chi flat iron, wedding dresses, ghd, beats by dre, soccer shoes, baseball bats, mont blanc, nike air max, timberland boots, hollister, nike roshe, ferragamo shoes, lancel, birkin bag, longchamp, converse outlet, jimmy choo shoes, nike air max, north face outlet, herve leger, mac cosmetics, abercrombie and fitch, ray ban, lululemon, gucci, hollister, vans shoes, nike trainers, oakley, hollister, bottega veneta, insanity workout, instyler, mcm handbags, north face outlet, reebok shoes, p90x workout, babyliss, vans, nike huarache, ralph lauren, nfl jerseys, converse

ninest123 said...

louis vuitton, links of london, replica watches, moncler outlet, coach outlet, canada goose, moncler, moncler, louis vuitton, juicy couture outlet, swarovski crystal, ugg boots uk, pandora jewelry, doudoune canada goose, wedding dresses, canada goose uk, canada goose, canada goose outlet, sac louis vuitton pas cher, bottes ugg, thomas sabo, juicy couture outlet, ugg pas cher, moncler, pandora charms, marc jacobs, pandora jewelry, moncler, canada goose outlet, montre pas cher, karen millen, hollister, louis vuitton, louis vuitton, canada goose, toms shoes, ugg,uggs,uggs canada, supra shoes, moncler, moncler, ugg,ugg australia,ugg italia, canada goose, moncler, swarovski, pandora charms