header-photo

I wanna talk about me..me..me

First, let me apologize for the typos in the last post. Wine is not recommended before proof reading!Winking

It has been far too long since I have done so many things that I WANTED TO DO! My oldest brother was over for the long weekend so him and the man of the house have been in the World or War Craft trance since Friday. While they stayed glued to their computers I focused on answering: “Kristy, what do you want to do?”

Friday - I forced myself out of thy shell just a bit. After work I was craving some yoga, so…

1 – Google Search, 28- Minutes, 12.1- Miles and 1,433,571 nerves later I arrived at:

IMG_1905

Happy Hour Yoga” – Very miss leading by the way! There were no cocktails or air conditioning involved! Sarcastic

It was an intimate, ADVANCED, challenging class but I left feeling beyond rejuvenated. Pretty sure the teacher was a real life Guru! When I left, I felt like I drank a few glasses of wine then hit a blunt. Wink Like wooahhh… But I arrived safely to my destination and indulged in a few of my favorite finds at our local mall.

IMG_1908 IMG_1910

Brought the boys home one of their favorite treats.

IMG_1911 Those my friends are evil caramel apple empanadas from Taco Bell, they cling to me but I didn’t cave! Party

After sleeping 12 hours, bleeeek! I woke up bright and early and went on an adventure. Last month I discovered a nature preserve just 1-mile from our house! True Story! I promise!

The pictures speak for their selves.

IMG_1914 IMG_1913 IMG_1915 IMG_1917 IMG_1916 IMG_1921

5 miles later I realized I can no longer deny my passion for trail running - Red heart

IMG_1923 IMG_1924

Thanks to my amazing step dad: while he healed my sick truck, I got to spend the day with my mommy and little brother and just a little operation beautiful action….. IMG_1941

IMG_1942IMG_1947IMG_1949

IMG_1953IMG_1955

IMG_1956 Gourmet Ice Cream and Dog Treats!

IMG_1945

Do you see that shadow painted on the left of the wall?

A sneak peck at when I’ve been working on today. Hint: I rented booth at my brothers fall carnival. Tongue out

IMG_1974IMG_1963IMG_1976

And I had to finish my bosses birthday gift.

IMG_1960

IMG_1977 IMG_1978

Best. Card. Ever!

I did manage to cross a few things off my 1001 Days project too, pictures coming to prove it coming soon!

No better way to end such a lovely long weekend…Right?

soupandsand

Did y’all do anything that you wanted to do?

8 comments:

Tina said...

How fabulous to have the chance to do what YOU wanted. That yoga class sounds phenomenal.

Gracie @ Girl Meets Health said...

I love how it was called "happy hour yoga class," haha! it sounds like the only "cocktail" I'd want after that was a huge glass of ice water :P

For the past week or so, I've finally been exercising because I WANTED to! I was in a rut of sorts over the summer, but it seems like that's finally wearing off :)

Melissa said...

Everyone seems to love yoga lately.. I just can't get into it. Are there certain classes you like better?? Your treats look great.. so cute!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing this link, but unfortunately it seems to be down... Does anybody have a mirror or another source? Please reply to my post if you do!

I would appreciate if a staff member here at www.blogger.com could post it.

Thanks,
Jules

ninest123 said...

jordan shoes, replica watches, oakley sunglasses, longchamp outlet, burberry, tory burch outlet, oakley sunglasses, cheap oakley sunglasses, louis vuitton, louboutin, ray ban sunglasses, nike air max, oakley sunglasses, christian louboutin outlet, uggs on sale, louboutin pas cher, nike outlet, ray ban sunglasses, gucci outlet, louis vuitton outlet, prada handbags, chanel handbags, kate spade outlet, prada outlet, louis vuitton outlet, ralph lauren pas cher, replica watches, longchamp, longchamp outlet, ray ban sunglasses, oakley sunglasses, air jordan pas cher, air max, nike free, nike air max, tiffany jewelry, tiffany and co, polo ralph lauren outlet, louis vuitton, nike roshe run, louboutin outlet, polo ralph lauren outlet, sac longchamp, michael kors, louis vuitton, nike free, longchamp pas cher, ugg boots, ugg boots, louboutin shoes

ninest123 said...

north face, nike roshe, hogan, replica handbags, michael kors outlet, abercrombie and fitch, new balance pas cher, vanessa bruno, ugg boots, nike free run uk, kate spade handbags, michael kors, true religion jeans, nike air max, coach outlet, timberland, michael kors, mulberry, true religion jeans, vans pas cher, true religion jeans, hermes, ray ban uk, ugg boots, lacoste pas cher, tn pas cher, michael kors, sac guess, north face, oakley pas cher, hollister, nike air max, michael kors outlet, hollister pas cher, ray ban pas cher, ralph lauren uk, michael kors outlet, true religion outlet, burberry, lululemon, air force, nike air max, michael kors outlet, converse pas cher, nike blazer, coach purses, coach outlet, michael kors, michael kors outlet, burberry outlet online

ninest123 said...

iphone cases, louboutin, soccer jerseys, valentino shoes, asics running shoes, new balance, celine handbags, chi flat iron, wedding dresses, ghd, beats by dre, soccer shoes, baseball bats, mont blanc, nike air max, timberland boots, hollister, nike roshe, ferragamo shoes, lancel, birkin bag, longchamp, converse outlet, jimmy choo shoes, nike air max, north face outlet, herve leger, mac cosmetics, abercrombie and fitch, ray ban, lululemon, gucci, hollister, vans shoes, nike trainers, oakley, hollister, bottega veneta, insanity workout, instyler, mcm handbags, north face outlet, reebok shoes, p90x workout, babyliss, vans, nike huarache, ralph lauren, nfl jerseys, converse

ninest123 said...

louis vuitton, links of london, replica watches, moncler outlet, coach outlet, canada goose, moncler, moncler, louis vuitton, juicy couture outlet, swarovski crystal, ugg boots uk, pandora jewelry, doudoune canada goose, wedding dresses, canada goose uk, canada goose, canada goose outlet, sac louis vuitton pas cher, bottes ugg, thomas sabo, juicy couture outlet, ugg pas cher, moncler, pandora charms, marc jacobs, pandora jewelry, moncler, canada goose outlet, montre pas cher, karen millen, hollister, louis vuitton, louis vuitton, canada goose, toms shoes, ugg,uggs,uggs canada, supra shoes, moncler, moncler, ugg,ugg australia,ugg italia, canada goose, moncler, swarovski, pandora charms